Do you worry about your baby constantly when you’re at home, or feel anxious and tense even about small events?
Is your mind riddled with a powerless sense of imminent danger for you and your baby?
Does your apprehension make it tricky to get on with regular life and enjoy each day?
These signs and symptoms are common in those suffering from postpartum anxiety. While difficult anxiety symptoms can affect many aspects of your life, there is hope for a calm and serene horizon.
I’ve been supporting clients with postpartum anxiety for years. I provide therapy that often enables clients to laugh freely, relax fully, and ground themselves in the face of fear. I can show you how to worry less about your baby and your future and enjoy each day right now.
It’s important to know you are not alone. Statistics show us that 1 in 5 women will experience postpartum anxiety or other mood disorders within a year after giving birth. The good news? There is help.
Postpartum Anxiety is not your fault or caused by anything you have or haven’t done. Like many other illnesses, effective treatments exist to stop the suffering and reconnect you with a happier, healthier life for you and your baby.
So, if you frequently experience…
– Constant feelings of dread
– A pounding heart, the racing heightened by the slightest of frights
– Anticipating the worst, regardless of evidence
– Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, a frequent need to urinate and stomach uneasiness
Or if you often think…
– “It’s safer to stay at home.”
– “But what if…”
– “I can’t breath / do this / relax / stop / switch off!”
– “They or I could be in danger!”
…Then I’m glad you are reading this. My proven steps and therapy methods can bring you remarkable relief.
While I know this condition can come with a stigma that may have stopped you from seeking the care you need, your life can and should get better. If you’d like me to show you how, please contact me today for an appointment.